Services for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs)
- The Enterprise Europe Network is the world's largest support network for small and medium sized
businesses (SMEs) with international ambitions. It has 3,000 experts across 600 member organisations in more than 60 countries. Member
organisations include chambers of commerce and industry, technology centres, and research institutes.
- Useful Addresses for Doing Business In
- Trade Defence SME Helpdesk The
Helpdesk offers importers and exporters easily accessible personal advice in case they are affected by Trade Defence Instruments, i.e.
as anti-dumping or anti-subsidy measures, imposed in the EU or elsewhere in the world.
- The IPR SME Helpdesks The IPR SME Helpdesks support European Union (EU) SMEs to both protect and enforce their
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) in the partner country, through the provision of free information and services (China, ASEAN, Mercosur, India)
- Your Europe - Business provides
multilingual information and online government services for companies looking for business opportunities inside and outside Europe
(click on the map, select a EU country to find out the Member States business support activities).
- The European Small Business
Portal compiles practical information ranging from practical advice to policy issues, from local contact points to networking links.
- SME Internationalisation Portal
helps to find experts with the know-how and experience to take your business international (search for support services in your country,
your target country and other EU advice/help available).
- EU funded business support projects provide EU business with support services such as export market
information, market access assistance, advice on regulatory issues and guidance on intellectual property rights:
- Coordination Platform for the internationalisation of the
EU business community in the Asian region
- European and Latin American Business Services and Innovation Network (ELAN) seeks to increase and diversify the
EU economic presence in Latin America by meeting the Latin America demand for knowledge and innovative Technology and also aims to boost
the opportunities that both markets offer for European and Latin American SMEs.
- Project component 1: EU business http://www.elanbiz.orgArgentina
- Brazil - Chile - Colombia - Costa Rica (Central America) - Mexico - Peru The main objective is to provide information
services to EU SMEs interested in doing business in Latin American countries.
- Project component 2: ELAN Network http://www.elannetwork.org
The main purpose is to generate technology-based business opportunities between European and Latin American SMEs and European and
Latin American Technology Based Business Network.
More information on trade fairs
- AUMA trade fair database
Information on Trade Fairs in Germany and worldwide provided by AUMA, the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry, offering
details on the events such as the dates, distribution data, statistics and information how to contact the trade fairs and event