Services for small and medium sized
- Useful Addresses for Doing Business In
Defence SME Helpdesk The Helpdesk offers importers and exporters
easily accessible personal advice in case they are affected by Trade
Defence Instruments, i.e. as anti-dumping or anti-subsidy measures,
imposed in the EU or elsewhere in the world.
- The IPR SME Helpdesks The IPR SME Helpdesks
support European Union (EU) SMEs to both protect and enforce their
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) in the partner country, through
the provision of free information and services:
- Your Europe - Business provides
multilingual information and online government
services for companies looking for business opportunities inside and
outside Europe (click on the map, select a EU country to find out
the Member States business support activities).
- The European Small Business Portal
practical information ranging from practical advice to policy
issues, from local contact points to networking links.
- SME Internationalisation Portal https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/smeip
helps to find experts with the know-how and experience to take your business international (search for
support services in your country, your target country and other EU advice/help available).
- EU funded business support projects provide
EU business with support services such as export market information,
market access assistance, advice on regulatory issues and guidance
on intellectual property rights:
- Coordination Platform for the internationalisation of the EU
business community in the
- European and Latin American Business Services and Innovation Network (ELAN)
increase and diversify the EU economic presence in Latin America by meeting the Latin America
knowledge and innovative Technology and also aims to boost the opportunities that both markets
European and Latin American SMEs.
- Project component 1: EU business http://www.elanbiz.orgArgentina
- Brazil– Chile – Colombia – Costa Rica (Central America) - Mexico – Peru The
objective is to provide information services to EU SMEs interested in doing business in
- Project component 2: ELAN Network http://www.elannetwork.org
main purpose is to generate technology-based business opportunities between European and
American SMEs and European and Latin American Technology Based Business Network.
More information on trade fairs
trade fair database Information on Trade Fairs in Germany and
worldwide provided by AUMA, the Association of the German Trade Fair
Industry, offering details on the events such as the dates,
distribution data, statistics and information how to contact the
trade fairs and event organisers.